Course Descriptions - Fall 2020
Fall Semester 2020
- The Adult Course is Japanese as a foreign language course designed for adult learners, college students, and high school students (age 14 and above).
- 8/29/2020 – 12/19/2020 (No class on November 28)
- Tuition: $484
- The fall semester will be held online 90 minutes sessions on Saturday mornings.
- Please note that there is a chance for double sessions in case of a make-up class. The end of semester may be extended in case of make-up classes.
- If enough students register, we may have multiple sessions of each level.
Session 1) 9:20-10:50
Session 2) 11:10-12:40
|Genki 1 Lesson 1~|
|Adult 2||9:20-10:50||Genki 1 Lesson 7~|
|Adult 3||11:10-12:40||Genki 2 Lesson 14~|
|Adult 4 - Section 1||9:20-10:50||Genki 2 Lesson 22~|
|Adult 4 - Section 2||11:10-12:40||Tobira Lesson 6~|
Please refer to the textbook page.
Registration ends on August 20, 2020 or when all the seats are filled.
The orientation is planned on August 22. The details will be notified later.
Notes on Registration and Tuition
- Tuition includes a non-refundable registration fee ($30) each semester.
- Tuition does not include costs of text books, workbooks and supplemental materials used in the course.
- Registration and payment of tuition must be complete by the specified dates above.The completed registration form and the tuition payment must be received by the due day.
Tuition Refund Policy
- Registration fee ($30) is non-refundable.
- Tuition is non-refundable. However if JLSP receives a withdrawal notice from the student on or before the second day of class, 50% of tuition is refunded.
- A full refund is made if JLSP cancels the course.