Course Description - Spring 2023
Spring Term: April 8 - June 17, 2023
Fall Term: August 26 - December 16, 2023
Winter Term: January 6 - March 16, 2024
Spring Term: April to June (Dates TBD)
Spring Term 2023
- The Adult Course is a Japanese as a foreign language course designed for adult learners, college students, and high school students (age 14 and above).
- 4/8/2023 – 6/17/2023 (9:20-12:30 on Saturdays)
- 11 classes - Nine FACE-TO-FACE format at the Friends Central School campus and two online classes (see below).
- $425 (Tuition $395, Registration fee $30)
- Adult 101 for beginners is offered only in the fall semester, not in winter and spring semesters.
- The participants must follow JLSP's health protection guidelines. The JLSP's health protection guideline is in line with the FCS's guideline.
- Please refer to the textbook page.
- Registration ends on April 3, 2023 or when all the seats are filled.
- There may be possible changes in class hours and dates due to the conflict with Friends Central School's events.
- Online classes (100 minutes) are planned on May 13 and June 10 due to conflicts with the FCS school events as of March 10, 2023.
- The course may be canceled due to low enrollment (a minimum of five enrollments are required for each course). A full refund is made if JLSP cancels the course before the course starts.
|Genki 1 (3rd Ed.) Lesson 6-7|
|Adult 203||Genki 2 (3rd Ed.) Lesson 13-14|
|Adult 303||Genki 2 (3rd Ed.) Lesson 20-21|
|Adult 403||Quartet I|
Notes on Registration and Tuition
- Tuition does not include the cost for textbooks, workbooks or supplemental materials used during the courses.
- Registration must be completed by the specified date above with the full payment of the registration fee and tuition.
Tuition Refund Policy
- Registration fee ($30) is non-refundable.
- A full tuition refund when JLSP receives a written withdrawal notice by midnight of the third business day after registration.
- 50% of tuition refund when JLSP receives a written withdrawal notice before the start of the second class of the registered course.
- A full refund when JLSP cancels the course before the course starts.