Course Descriptions - Fall 2021
Fall Semester 2021
- The Adult Course is Japanese as a foreign language course designed for adult learners, college students, and high school students (age 14 and above).
- 8/28/2020 – 12/18/2020 (No class on November 27)
- $498 (Tuition $468, Registration fee $30)
- The fall semester will be held online 90 minutes sessions via Zoom on Saturday mornings.
- Please note that there is a chance for double sessions in case of a make-up class. The end of semester may be extended in case of make-up classes.
- If enough students register, we may have multiple sessions of each level.
Session 1) 9:20-10:50
Session 2) 11:10-12:40
(4 seats left as of Aug. 7th, 2021)
|Genki 1 (3rd Ed.) Lesson 1-3|
|Adult 2||9:20-10:50||Genki 1 (3rd Ed.) Lesson 8-10|
|Adult 3||11:10-12:40||Genki 2 (3rd Ed.) Lesson 14-16|
|Adult 4 - Section A||9:20-10:50||Genki 2 (2nd Ed.) Lesson 21-23|
|Adult 4 - Section B||11:10-12:40||Quartet Vol.1|
* If registering to Adult 101, please write which session you prefer in the note on the check out page.
Please refer to the textbook page.
Registration ends on August 18, 2021 or when all the seats are filled.
The orientation is planned on August 21. The details will be notified later.
The course may be canceled due to low enrollment (the minimum of four enrollments is required for each course). A full refund is made if JLSP cancels the course before the course starts.
Notes on Registration and Tuition
- Tuition does not include cost for textbooks, workbooks or supplemental materials used during the courses.
- Registration must be completed by the specified date above with the full payment of the registration fee and tuition.
Tuition Refund Policy
- Registration fee ($30) is non-refundable.
- A full tuition refund when JLSP receives a written withdrawal notice by midnight of the third business day after registration.
- 50% of tuition refund when JLSP receives a written withdrawal notice before the start of the second class of the registered course.
- A full refund when JLSP cancels the course before the course starts.