Winter Semester 2021
- The Adult Course is Japanese as a foreign language course designed for adult learners, college students, and high school students (age 14 and above).
- 1/9/2021 – 3/20/2021
- Tuition: $331
- The winter semester will be held online 90 minutes sessions on Saturday mornings.
- All the participants are asked to have their camera on during the lessons because non-verbal communication is important in language classes.
- Please note that there is a chance for double sessions in case of a make-up class. The end of semester may be extended in case of make-up classes.
- If enough students register, we may have multiple sessions of each level.
Session 1) 9:20-10:50
Session 2) 11:10-12:40
Genki I (3rd Ed.) Lesson 4~
|Adult 202||9:20-10:50||Genki I (2nd Ed.) Lesson 10~|
|Adult 302||11:10-12:40||Genki II (2nd Ed.) Lesson 16~|
|Adult 402 - Section A||9:20-10:50||Quartet Vol.1|
|Adult 402 - Section B||11:10-12:40||Tobira Lesson 8~|
Please refer to the textbook page.
Registration ends on January 2, 2021 or when all the seats are filled.
There is no replacement tests for any of the classes. However, here is a quick level check for Adult 102.
Notes on Registration and Tuition
- Tuition includes a non-refundable registration fee ($30) each semester.
- Tuition does not include costs of text books, workbooks and supplemental materials used in the course.
- Registration and payment of tuition must be completed by the specified dates above. The completed registration form and the tuition payment must be received by the due day.
Tuition Refund Policy
- Registration fee ($30) is non-refundable.
- Tuition is non-refundable. However if JLSP receives a withdrawal notice from the student on or before the second day of class, 50% of tuition is refunded.
- A full refund is made if JLSP cancels the course.